Glory Limited Japan
Founded 1918 March and its nearly 90 years of existence, Glory has established excellent reputation as a Manufacturer of – Money Handling Machines.
Glory Shoji Company Ltd (Glory) Ltd.
Akihabara UDX 19F
4-14-1, Sotokanda, Chiyoda – Ku, Tokyo
101 – 8977 Japan
Phone + 81-3-5207-3110
Glory Products contain – recognition and identification technology that can instantaneously detect information on currency notes to determine the validity and authenticity even of severely damaged notes from those that have relatively minor imperfections.
Glory has also developed and deployed – Mechatronics Technologies and by integrating it with – Electronic Circuit Technology, it became possible to – dispense, feed, gather notes and coins with speed and precision.
Glory is constantly refining the latest technologies and exploiting its proprietary technologies based on – Biometrics.
Key Product & Systems
Currency Notes Counters
Coin Counting/Wrapping Machine
- GFB 800/900 series - Currency Counting Machine (Friction System)
- GFR series - Currency Counting Machine (Friction System)
- GND 700 Series - Currency Counting Machine (Vacuum/Spindle system)
Currency Sorting Machine
- WR 80/400 Series - Coin Counting/Wrapping Automation
- CPII series - Coin Counting machine
- CCR – 10 series - Compact Coin Counting Machine
- UW 100 - Bank Currency fitness sorting machine with 3 pockets
- UW 200 - Bank Currency fitness sorting machine with 7 pockets